Founder of Women at the Top®
Valuing Yourself: What are You REALLY Worth?
Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 12 noon CDT Registration Closed
Many women struggle with assessing their personal compensation and discussing it makes them uncomfortable. However, whether you are a corporate employee or an independent consultant, you need to know what your expertise, time and effort are worth.
During this program, you will learn about:
- The pricing/ salary dilemma;
- Ethics and other considerations of pricing/ salary;
- Competitive pricing/ salary, including how much to ask for;
- Embracing the mindset that “you are worth it;” and
- Making a salary or fee that is in alignment with the value and experience that you have to offer.
As part of this program, you’ll get clear on what you’re REALLY worth!
You’ll also receive:
- PDF Workbook to take notes in and to use for future reference.
- Downloadable MP3 recording that you can listen to in your car or office.
- Transcription of the program so you’ll have that as a reference tool.
And on the call, I’ll spend as much time as needed answering your personal questions so that you can get the answers you need to take action.
See you on the call!
Founder & CEO/ Red Ladder, Inc.
Founder/ Women at the Top® Network