Founder of Women at the Top®
Career Building Strategies to Overcome Obstacles and Get Ahead in Your Career!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12 noon CDT Register
During this 90 minute program you'll learn the key strategies that will help you overcome obstacles as they crop up and help you continue to move forward confidently in your career. You’ll learn:
- Seven guidelines for success including a personal success habits checkup
- Five things that politically savvy people don’t want you to know that may be hurting your career
- Eight key competencies deemed critical for leadership success as boomers begin to retire
- And more!
As part of this program, you’ll take a short, online assessment to help you get clear on your success habits. Don’t worry. You won’t have to spend a lot of time on this but you’ll get some great information about yourself!
You’ll also receive:
- PDF Workbook to take notes in and to use for future reference.
- Downloadable MP3 recording that you can listen to in your car or office.
- Transcription of the program so you’ll have that as a reference tool.
And on the call, I’ll spend as much time as needed answering your personal questions so that you can get the answers you need to take action.
See you on the call!
Founder & CEO/ Red Ladder, Inc.
Founder/ Women at the Top® Network