Welcome to the WATT® Network home page!
Whether you are aspiring to lead or are already a leader in your company, you are faced with new leadership opportunities every day. Membership in the WATT® Network will make taking advantage of those opportunities fun, easy and effortless. How? By providing you with the tools and resources key to your long-term leadership success.
To begin taking advantage of your WATT® membership, please click on and bookmark this page. (Note: this is our interim Member Home Page as we are in the process of building out our permanent site. When the new site is up we will provide you with the new website and other information.)
|April 20, 2017 @ 12 noon CDT - Author Interview - Jayne Latz (FR*EE) Communicate Up the Corporate Ladder: How To Succeed In Business With Clarity and Confidence Register Here|
Join us for this 30-minute informational interview as Jayne discusses useful tips and exercises that will teach you how to improve the quality of your speech, navigate complicated professional situations, and build confidence in your business communication skills. (Learn More)
Here are the links to your Member Benefits:
- Schedule of Events: learn more about upcoming events including your new member training call, author interviews, skills-based tele-seminars, and other events including our exclusive Women at the Top® Virtual Leadership Development Conference!
- FREE member's only resources: enhance your career skills with these free reports, audio programs and other valuable resources.
- The WATT® Report: Stay informed of what’s happening with “women at the top” with this monthly report designed exclusively for members only. This monthly report will arrive in your inbox the first Wednesday of each month. (Note: there will be no report during the months of July and August). Be sure to keep an eye out for it!
- 2016 WATT® Study: our intent is to provide cutting edge research of importance to the advancement of women leaders. The 2014 WATT® Study focuses on the status of women working in the Top 50 US Banks. Future studies will include other industries. Learn more about our current and previous studies here.
- Special Offers: check here for special offers available to WATT® Network members only.
For more information on how the WATT® network can help you accelerate your leadership potential, please contact me at 651-453-1007 or . Don’t forget to check out and congratulate our Founding Members.
Founder / CEO Red Ladder, Inc.
Founder / Women at the Top® Network