Founder of Women at the Top®
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Women at the Top® Network a non-profit organization? No. It is a program of Red Ladder, Inc..
- Are my dues or other expenses tax deductible? Your dues and expenses may be deductible as a business expense. Check with your tax advisor.
- Are there local groups or chapters? There are no local groups or chapters at this time. We will re-visit this as we grow to determine if there is interest and whether that is a format we’d like to utilize.
- Will there be any local or regional events? Yes. We anticipate holding networking events, Women at the Top® panels, and conferences as the organization grows.
- Will there be an annual conference? From time to time, we host a Virtual Leadership Conference. In the future, we may include an in-person conference as well. Check our Schedule of Event page for details.
- The Women at the Top® Study is focused on banks. Will there be research focused on other industries? Right now we provide primary research on the the banking industry because no one else is providing this research. we currently provide access to current studies and other industry research through the members-only, monthly WATT®Report. However, we will consider research studies focused on other industries in the future if there is interest and the need arises.
- Are there sponsorship or advertising opportunities available? Yes, we have several different sponsorship and advertising packages available. We can also customize a sponsorship or advertising package to meet your needs. Send inquiries to info@theWATTblog.com or call 651-453-1007.
If we haven’t answered your questions, please email us at or call 651-453-1007.